- An active DOT number with interstate authority and a valid MC number
- A “Carrier” entity type that is Authorized for Property and for Hire
- A Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Safety Rating of “Satisfactory,” “None,” or “Not Rated”
- All required insurance policies including:
- Commercial General Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate
- Auto Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, including a trailer replacement coverage of $50,000
- Cargo coverage of least $100,000
- Workers’ Compensation insurance in all jurisdictions where your company operates
- Employer Liability not less than $100,000 per occurrence
JDW Truck Insurance can help you find the correct coverage to pull of Amazon Relay. There are several different programs concerning Amazon Relay insurance requirements. We can help you find the correct insurance at affordable commercial truck insurance rates. JDW helps trucking companies add Amazon Relay to their current operations.
And if you are currently pulling Amazon trailers. In many cases we can replace you current insurance policy which allow to work with Amazon at better pricing.
We help you get the correct commercial truck insurance requirements in place at the best commercial truck insurance rates.