What does your Cargo Policy State?
- Duty to Defend
- Option to Defend
It is very important to understand what your cargo policy states. JDW can help better understand your cargo policy.
We can offer cargo insurance in a package with CSL or we can offer a seperate mono line cargo policy.
Motor Truck Cargo Insurance
When your products are being shipped from manufacturer to marketplace, it is important to ensure they are fully protected from departure to arrival. Cargo insurance provides financial assistance should cargo be damaged or lost when travelling by land, sea or air. It can also limit a commercial operation’s exposure to liability resulting from the shipment of products.
Coverage Details and Features
- Flexible limits to meet all needs
- Package and monoline policies available
- Refrigeration coverage
- Breakdown coverage
- Loading and unloading
- Rigging exposures
- Interstate and intrastate filings available
- Nationwide coverage available
- Coverage for household goods movers
- We can offer commercial truck cargo in packag with primary liability insurance or in a seperater stand alone cargo policy.