Truck Insurance General Liability
General liability can protect you when you are involved in any uploading and unloading. And is general liability for truckers can be required by some companies you haul for:
- If you are hauliing flatbed with steel or coils. The broker / shipper may require you have general liability.
- If you are hauling Amazon Trailers. In most cases Amazon will require you to carry general liability for truckers.
With nearly 3.5 million professional truck drivers on the road in the United States, it is essential that the right insurance coverage is in place. For your long-haul or for-hire trucker clients, their career on the road exposes their vehicles to risk of costly damage or repairs. Truckers General Liability insurance covers accidents in parking lots, rest stops, and while loading or unloading. It can also cover risks like theft and vandalism. Truckers General Liability Coverage can provide access to coverage for businesses whose operations involve the transportation of goods. Our specialty insurance experts Transportation Center of Excellence can help underwrite the difficult-to-place transportation risks including long-haul trucking accounts.
Coverage Details and Features
- Available coverages vary by class
- Stop Gap coverage
- Employee Benefits coverage
- Coverage extension for Loading and Unloading
- Mis-delivery of products coverage
- Blanket additional insured
- Waiver of subrogation
- We can offer truckers general liability with your primary liability insurance.
- Package policies available
- Excess layers available
- Composite rate available for select accounts
- Admitted and non-admitted policies available